Mobile sites drive growth for businesses while benefiting your customers, and we call that a win-win! We offer services for developing and hosting your mobile website so your customers can feel the benefits that having a mobile website offers.
What is a mobile website? A mobile website is a smartphone-friendly version of your website with features like:
– Large easy to tap buttons
– Content that is formatted to fit correctly on a mobile screen
– No need for customers to pinch and zoom to find what they’re looking for.
– Displays automatically when someone tries to access your site from a smartphone, eliminating the need to download an app that will take up space on the device.
The main benefit of a mobile optimized site is providing a great overall website experience to your mobile users. Over 70 million Americans and 58 million Europeans browsing websites from their phone every month – making it a necessity to provide a quality mobile experience and provide quick access to information about your business. A mobile optimized site helps convert mobile traffic to customers by using special mobile website features like Click-to-Call and Mobile Maps with Directions.
What is the difference between a regular site and a mobile optimized site?
A regular website:
– Is usually designed for viewing on a desktop computer.
– Certain elements from the site might not appear or may not function optimally.
Mobile optimized sites solve this problem by:
– Creating a version of the website that specifically designed to look great on all mobile phones.
– Include features that take advantage of the advanced capabilities of a mobile phone such as a click-to-call button that, when clicked, places a call.